You will be working with a partner in timed exercises called games. You use flashcards and workbooks as learning tools during the games. The Warren Hardy Method uses a "cross-training" modality that recognizes the importance of left and right-brain learning to develop both reading/writing and speaking/understanding skills simultaneously.
- San Pancho's Language School offers classes in Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4. Each level takes 2.5 weeks to complete.
- Private and Semi-private sessions also available.
- Students study 3 days a week: M/W/F from 9:00am - 12:00pm.
- There is a 15 minute coffee/tea break at 10:30.
- There is approximately one hour of homework for each classroom hour. You can work at home with audios that are related directly to the Workbooks.
Introduction to Power Verbs -- a basic introduction for the beginning Spanish learner to gain familiarity with over 100 verbs and a working vocabulary of200 words, enabling the student to communicate his/her needs and wants in short sentences in present time.
Monday, November 12 - Wednesday, November 28
Monday, January 7 - Wednesday, January 23
Preterit tense and Object Pronouns. Learn the simple past tense, the most important (45% of the verb frequency). You will learn the direct and indirect object pronouns and a working vocabulary of 300 words.
Monday, December 3 - Wednesday, December 19
Monday, February 11 - Wednesday, February 27
Imperfect and Minor Tenses.... takes you into the conversational level so you can begin to express your personality and thought patterns in Spanish. Level 3 integrates the seven indicative tenses.
Monday, March 4 - Wednesday, March 20
Present and Past Subjunctive and the nine tense integration.
Monday, March 25 - Wednesday, April 10